Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mother's Day Contest 2013


Mother's have such an important role in people's lives that I decided to do something different this year to honor those we love.
I am going  to hold a Mother's Day Contest. Mother's are always the last to do things for themselves ( as I can attest to), so why not recognize a deserving Mom.

Please read the details and rules below and don't hesitate to ask me any questions
that you may have.







2013 Mother's Day Contest
                                     https://www.facebook.com/eileennelsonphotography

Contest Rules:

* Mother needs to be nominated

* Person nominating must be a fan of my Facebook Photography page  

*Submit a brief essay or letter or example of why she is deserving.

* Submit essay to info@eileennelsonphotography.com by April   14, 2013 with essay in subject.( Extended to April 30th, 2013)

* I will narrow down the submissions to two Mom's and then my Facebook fans will be able to vote for the winner!

* Please remember that the essay will be posted to my blog, so please be considerate with the information that you provide.

* The winning Mom will be notified by email by 5-13-2103.

* Please follow the rules or your submission will not be counted.

* Sitting will take place at a mutual location for immediate family members only of 6 or less people.

*  Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!