Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Eileen Nelson and I am the owner of Eileen Nelson Photography

For those of you who don't know me, I am a lifestyle photographer who specializes in natural light, simply meaning the outdoors is my studio. I am a small business owner, a mom and a registered nurse.  I love to laugh and smile a lot and I find it challenging to get my clients to do the same! Like many photographers, I too wanted to start a blog to reach out to many of my friends and clients in a more personal way. These days many people have cameras and can take pictures, although not every picture represents a photograph.  “There is a vast difference between taking a picture and making a photograph.” – Robert Heinecken.

 Many photographers have developed their own plan to blog and mine is to start by blogging details about each of my client’s experiences and provide a sneak preview of each event. (Maybe I will surprise myself and be able to blog more often). Feel free to subscribe to my updates and follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

I encourage comments, feedback and visitor interaction that will be beneficial and helpful to me growing my blog and business. I politely ask that people refrain from comments that are disrespectful in any manner, as people off all ages will be reading my blog, including my children.

Here are a few examples of my work.


Weddings

Seniors

Portraits

Landscape


Newborn

Thank you for taking the time to read my new blog and come back and vist.

Eileen



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!